Create a memorable PEI themed virtual experience for virtual conference social hour.
- Delegates attended an engaging social hour highlighting one of the wonders that Prince
Edward Island is known for, the PEI potato industry
- Delegates learned about the PEI potato industry from a local farmer, participated in a Q&A
and watched a potato pizza making tutorial
- Gift boxes, that were shipped to each delegate, included: premium potato vodka, potato
fudge, potato chips and PEI tote bag
- Registration for the experience was full (registration re-opened to allow additional attendees)
- Guests had great reviews of the experience and were very engaged in the chat and Q&A
We are proud to work with these organizations
What People are Saying
I’ve had the pleasure to work with The Substance Group for the past 10 years. I consider them a trusted partner and one that I can always reach out to for support and engagement for all my program/project needs. They have helped from strategic development to execution, and consider them the best in what they do.
Your team made our retirement event unforgettable and so much fun for both the retiree and all the attendees. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed our Sommelier-led wine tasting event and the British theme made it unique and special. We are always in good hands with your team!”
The Norman Powell Virtual Experience was executed flawlessly – kudos to your team!
I think everything was very well organized with our event. The team was on top of everything and was very accommodating even with last-minute changes!
Want to work with us? Because we’d love to work with you!
Whether you’re launching a product, hosting an event, or simply wanting exposure to your target audience, you need the right people to make it happen. We’re your people.